Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The 90 day experiment

What is the 90 day experiment ?
  
   This is kind of a tough one to explain.  It is and is not a collection of experiments, ideas, lifestyle changes,  and can be thought of as ideas or points of focus that I will obsess over for up to 90 days or longer. After 90 days of focus and implementation I will assess the changes that can be had in this short amount of time and the magnitude of the positive or negative effects. Some things will be just implementation and some may be just obsessions of a particular subject of interest to increase knowledge and/or competence. 

The list: (no particular order and subject to change)
Language
Meditation
Yoga
Mathematics
Electronics
Wine
Memory
Dog training
Chemistry
Conversational hypnosis
Cooking

   Now this is a rough list. I will try and refine the outcomes I am aiming for to have something to measure against.
Now you may have noticed that I can do more than one thing and/or one thing can piggyback on the outcome of another. This is the big idea. To build a road map that can be loosely followed to get a desired outcome with little effort, and proper planning and implementation.   Just think, if a father and husband who works full time can accomplish this without sacrificing quality of family....anything is possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment